- excellent dispersion properties
- no sedimentation
- good wet-scrub resistance
- improved hiding power (opacity) or partial replacement of titanium dioxide/pigment replacement
- Interior dispersion paint, top hiding, wash resistant (F10102.2 )
- Titanium Dioxide Reduction in Interior Emulsion Paint
- Silfit Z 91 vs. Precipitated Calcium Carbonate and Titanium Dioxide in solvent-free VAE paints
- Silfit Z 91 vs. Na/Al-Silicate und Alumosilicate in solvent-free straight acrylic paints
- Silfit Z 91 as Titanium Dioxide-Extender in Solvent-free Straight Acrylic Paints
Same as Sillitin Z 89, but with greater matting effect, better color neutrality, better wet-scrub resistance.
Same as Sillitin Z 89, but with highest brightness and color neutrality, standard product for partial replacement of titanium dioxide.
Same as Sillitin V 88, but with less water absorption, better stain resistance, best wet-scrub resistance.