- easy dosing and incorporation
- hardly any dust formation
- excellent dispersion properties
- little to no foam formation
- better sanding after shorter drying time
- improved abrasion resistance
- anti-blocking effect
- good transparency
- excellent matting effect
- resistance to water and stains
- good appearance on dark woods, wood grain enhancement
- Transparent wood filler (FP 31/6)
Same as Sillitin V 88, but with optimum resistance to water and stains, best appearance on dark woods, easy dosing and incorporation, hardly any dust formation.
Similar to Sillitin V 88 and Sillitin Z 89, but with highest colorneutrality, slightly whitish glaze, for pigmented coatings.
Same as Aktisil WW, but better sedimentation stability, better transparency without any color tint, excellent metal marking resistance (mar resistance).