Everyone talks about quality - we live it! To make sure that we can always meet our customers’ requirements in the best possible way, quality takes priority in both our attitudes and our behavior. The success of our quality policy was confirmed for the first time in December 1993 in a certification audit under ISO 9001, in August 2005 under ISO 14001 and in October 2014 under ISO 50001 carried out by TÜV Management Service. In monitoring audits every year and in several confirmation audits, we have been able to prove repeatedly the success of active Quality Managements efforts. The more stringent requirements of the various quality management standards are a constant stimulus.
Our Quality Maxims:
- Customer orientation throughout all levels in the company
- A clear structuring of all processes, skills and responsibilities
- Seeing environmental protection as a challenge and an opportunity
- Developing products that offer our customers the maximum benefit
- Consistently including our staff in problem-solving and decision-making
- Systematic training and continuing professional development of our staff to create and maintain a greater sense of responsibility