- adjustable rheology through choice of product
- low sedimentation
- no hard sediment
- low abrasivity
- scratch resistance
- abrasion resistance
- very good transparency
- matting effect
- no effect on UV-curing
- UV-curing soft feel lacquer for wood (FWO 4460-30)
- Neuburg Siliceous Earth in UV-Curing Wood Coatings (Transparent Primer)
- Neuburg Siliceous Earth in UV Curing Wood Coatings (Surfacer and Top Coat)
- Matt UV Clear Varnish, Topcoat: Matting Constancy and Cost Reduction by Neuburg Siliceous Earth
- Neuburg Siliceous Earth in 100 % UV-Clear Varnish Glossy Abrasion Resistant Topcoat
Similar to Sillitin V 88, but with highest color neutrality, best dispersion properties, higher viscosity at low shear rates, reduced sedimentation.
Same as Silfit Z 91, but with lower viscosity at low shear rates, improved abrasion resistance, improved hiding power without UV-curing problems.
Same as Sillitin V 88, but with lower color neutrality, higher viscosity, reduced sedimentation, higher gloss.