Cable sheaths, cable insulation
- very good extrusion properties
- medium to high tensile strength
- good compressive properties at high temperature
- high electrical resistivity, also after immersion in water
- avoidance of deposits on dies caused by filler
- good resistance against oil, water, acid
- very low dielectric loss, also aferter immersion in water, even without additional silane in the compound
|AKTISIL VM 56
||Same as Sillitin Z 86, but with higher tensile strength, higher tensile modulus, lower compression set, better abrasion resistance, improved chemical resistance, high and constant electrical resistivity.
|AKTISIL VM 56/89
||Same as Aktisil VM 56, but for greater color neutrality requirements and slightly improved dispersion.
||Similar to Aktisil VM 56/89, but with less moisture content, lower viscosity, lower compression set, improved chemical resistance, best product for silicone rubber.
||Same as Silfit Z 91, but with higher tensile strength, higher tensile modulus, lower compression set, better abrasion resistance, improved chemical resistance, very low dielectric loss, best product for medium- and high-voltage insulation.